You know the saying when it comes to real estate, “location, location, location” . While that is an important factor, it’s certainly not the only one. There are many factors to consider. You need an experienced agent to work personally with you making sure that all essential factors are considered. Often important elements of a transaction can be overlooked by homebuyers who lack the proper expertise or who choose the wrong agent. Both of these decisions can be costly mistakes.
I promise to:
- Screen the available homes in your neighbourhood to make sure that the houses you look at fit your budget and your requirements.
- Give you important information on local real estate values, taxes, financing options, utility costs, services, incentives/rebates, and amenities.
- Guide you through the viewing process showing you features you may not have noticed and problems you may not have spotted.
- Advise you about your legal and financial options.
- Recommend expert help when needed, such as home appraisal, home inspection, home insurance and contracting services.
- Manage your offers and counter-offers, and negotiate to make sure you get the best deal possible.